Welcome to 2NVR - Nambucca Valley Radio
WELCOME to the online home of your local community radio station — Nambucca Valley Radio 2NVR 105.9FM.
Thanks for visiting. We hope you can spend a few moments to look around and read information about the station — and the dedicated volunteers involved.
We are dedicated to broadcasting, and will keep doing just that as much as we can during the current COVID-19 shutdowns, maintaining our broadcast as an essential local service, and bringing you the National Radio News and other crucial local updates as much as possible. You will also hear the world news from the BBC.
A proportion of our programming is now handled remotely, and some programs are in abeyance, while more than a few of our dedicated volunteers are broadcasting from our Tewinga studios under the dictates of social distancing.
Check out the wonderful, diverse array of programs produced by the community for the community's listening pleasure, which includes local news, weather and events. Our FM transmission may be heard in South West Rocks to the east, north to Coffs Harbour, west past Taylors Arm, south as far as Port Macquarie. 2NVR is loud and clear right across the Nambucca Valley. We also stream to the world.
2NVR has two live-to-air studios in the Tewinga Community Centre at 834 Rodeo Drive, Tewinga.
The station also has an outside broadcast unit which allows us to go on site, broadcasting live from sporting, music and community events.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 MHz.
- Transmitted from a site at Mount Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, extending as far north as Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey & Port Macquarie.
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs that deliver something above the ordinary.
- Open to sponsors and memberships.
- Music, news, sports, talk, comedy and more, 24 hours per day.
- Broadcast from Tewinga studios: 6564 7777.
- Made up of an active local management committee and presenters.
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to give a service accessible by the community.
- A multiple national award winner "The Best Little Station In The Nation".
2NVR welcomes everyone to visit and get involved. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated.
Our Studios are in Tewinga.
Street address: 834 Rodeo Drive, Tewinga, NSW, 2449
POSTAL Address: PO Box 69, Bowraville, NSW, 2449