WELCOME to the online home of your local community radio station — Nambucca Valley Radio 2NVR 105.9FM.
Thanks for visiting. Please look around and read information about the station — and the dedicated volunteers involved.
We are dedicated to broadcasting, and maintaining our broadcast as an essential local service, and bringing you Australian Independent Radio News and other crucial local updates as much as possible. You will also hear the world news from the BBC.
Check out the wonderful diversity of programs produced by the community for the community’s listening pleasure. That includes local news, weather and events. Our FM transmission may be heard in South West Rocks to the east, north to Coffs Harbour, west past Taylors Arm, south as far as Port Macquarie. 2NVR is loud and clear right across the Nambucca Valley. We also stream to the world and into those dreaded radio deadzones via the intertubes.
2NVR has two live-to-air studios in the Tewinga Community Centre at 834 Rodeo Drive, Tewinga.
The station also has an outside broadcast unit which allows us to go on site, broadcasting live from sporting, music and community events.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 MHz.
- Transmitted from Mount Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, and extending north to Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey & Port Macquarie.
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs that deliver something above the ordinary.
- Open to sponsors and members.
- Music, news, sports, talk, comedy and more, 24 hours per day.
- Broadcast from Tewinga studios: 6564 7777.
- Managed by an active local committee, presenters and other volunteers.
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing an accessible community service.
- A multiple national award winner: “The Best Little Station In The Nation”.
2NVR welcomes everyone to visit and get involved. Our volunteers are always appreciated.