Welcome to 2NVR - Nambucca Valley Radio
WELCOME to the online home of your local community radio station — Nambucca Valley Radio 2NVR 105.9FM.
Thanks for visiting. We hope you can spend a few moments to look around, and read information about the station and the dedicated volunteers involved. Our new website is currently under construction, and new features are added regularly.
Check out the wonderful, diverse array of programs produced by the community for the community's listening pleasure, which includes local news, weather and events. Our FM transmission may be heard in South West Rocks to the east, north to Coffs Harbour, west past Taylors Arm, south as far as Port Macquarie. 2NVR is loud and clear right across the Nambucca Valley. We also stream to the world.
2NVR broadcasts from studios in the Tewinga Community Centre.
The station also has an outside broadcast van which allows us to go on site, broadcasting live from sporting, music and community events.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 Mhz
- Transmitted from a site at Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, extending as far north as Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs something above the ordinary
- Open to Sponsors and Memberships
- Music, news, sports, talk, comedy and more, 24 hours per day
- Broadcast from Tewinga studios: 6564 7922.
- Made up of an active local management committee and presenters
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to give a service accessible by the community
- A multiple national "Voxie" Award Winner Most Outstanding Small Station in the Nation 2011 & again in 2013 - Excellence in Sports Reports 2011 - Excellence in Community Participation 2012
2NVR welcomes everyone to visit and get involved. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated.